Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Winner rubber stamp Sarah by Wee Stamps

Hi Everybody,

Thank you everybody for all of the lovely comments on my card with Wee Stamps' Sarah. Sorry for the late announcement but yesterday was my birthday and that took away more of my time and energy then expected. Anyway, random.org did it's work and the winner to the rubber stamp of Sarah by Wee Stamps is:


Mariska, your creativity is always a joy to behold! Sarah is such a sweetheart (as is her furry little friend) and I love your beautiful card design and color palette! I always show my sweetheart your creations because I love them so. :o) Thank you for the opportunity to win this cutie pie!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen
ReplyDelete
Karen, please contact me with your full details on "mariskavanderveer @ xs4all . nl" (without the spacings in between). Your stamp will be mailed to you within a week of receiving your details :).

If you also left a comment on my personal blog be sure to check if you were the winner of the digital image!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see my lovely kind friend Karen has won your stamp. You can be sure that she will be going to a very good home!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am ecstatic to be the lucky winner! What a blessing! :o) Thank you for this incredible gift... I cannot wait to design with this sweetheart to brighten the day of someone in need. :o) Happy Birthday (again!), Marika! And thank you to my sweet friend Sue for the lovely words above!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to Karen for winning this little cutie here, and thanks to you Sylvia for the chance in the first place, and a HAppy Birthday yesterday too.
    Have a great week now everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your birthday was fabulous Mariska! Love and hugs all the way from New Zealand for that special day. Congrats to Karen on her win.
    Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete